Hypnobirthing Practitioner Certification
Happy Birthday Baby
Hypnobirthing is much talked about topic with modern mums who like to be reassured that the birth of their baby is a special and unique experience of calm and control. Plus of course with mums who want to banish the word pain as they birth their babies!
There are many proven benefits that hypnobirthing can offer and why parents to be are joining hypnobirthing classes. It can:
- Shorten the length of delivery
- Speed-up post-natal recovery
- Reduce discomfort and reduce need for chemical pain relief
- Encourage bonding
- Reduce post-natal depression
- Enhance mothering abilities
Bring back the control and enabling best possible birth whatever the circumstances
As a Hypnotherapists you already have the skills and techniques to work with pain, anxiety and fear, so why not to expand your well invested skills and training to enable you to provide hypnobirthing courses to parents-to-be? It is a truly rewarding way to make most of your training and to add variety into what you can offer to your clients.
Our one day course is an intensive training and an inexpensive way to join the field of hypnobirthing and other hypnobirthing practitioners already providing this very important and much in demand service to parents-to-be.
You will learn:
- How to remove fear and take back control in birthing
- How to reduce or remove greatly the need for ‘hard drugs’ during delivery
- How to give birth partner tools and skills to encourage and comfort the birthing mother
- Lots of skills and breathing techniques to keep Mum calm and relaxed
- How to structure our hypnobirthing classes including session by session framework
You will get:
All important information about hypnobirthing plus the scripts, class schedules, exercises and recordings, enabling you to set up your own hypnobirthing course as soon as you have finished your training with us.
AICH Members & Hypnobirthing Guests
On completion of your certification course you will receive an invite to join either as a guest or a full member of AICH, and if you chose to join, have your details listed on our website on our new ‘Find a Hypnobirthing Practitioner’ section.
Next Course Date
29 February 2020
9.30am -5pm (9.30am registration)
Lecturer: Gemma Morriss
Course Registration and Payments
Complete your enrolment by paying either the registration fee or the one-off course payment. The remaining course balance will be due before the 1st day of the course for all registration fee only enrolments. There is no need to fill in registration forms for paypal payments. We are happy to also accept your enrolment over telephone on 020 7642 0272
Registration Fee Only £100.00
One-off Course Fee Payment £270.00